Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Obama chooses Arab network for first TV interview

Well, this has to cap the stack! Will someone pinch me so I'll know I'm dreaming?

Try this Obama quote on for size. ""My job to the Muslim world is to communicate that the Americans are not your enemy," Obama told the Saudi-owned, Dubai-based Al-Arabiya news channel. First of all, I didn't know he had a "job to the Muslim world". If this idiot has a "job to" anyone, wouldn't it be to the United States? And if America is not radical Islam's enemy, then who is?

I'm providing links below to the AP News story, and then to the actual interview transcript. I hope you've got a strong stomach.

And finally, Chris Matthews, is something "tingling up your leg" right now? This is a link to AP where you can get an overview of his interview:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090127/D95VFH581.html

For the full speech go to: http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/01/27/65096.html

May God have mercy on us and the USA.

No comments: