Friday, January 23, 2009

Newt, Newt, Newt! Have we lost you, son?

Well, Newt has lost his pea-picking mind. An article by Newt about the Obama Coronation on Human Events is jarring.
The Title of Newt's Article is:
Taking President Obama At His Word
by Newt Gingrich
Here are my comments and questions to Newt. A link to his article follows my short comment.

Newt, Newt, Newt. Have you lost your mind my friend? I've followed you since the GOPAC days, and this is the craziest thing I've ever heard you say.

I don't care if there were 18 cod-zillion people on the mall that day, you're talking about the coronation of King Obama who wants to allow America to murder more babies that we are already murdering. You're placing, in a positive light, an event that heralds the demise of the family, the military, our security, and the loosing of the worst terrorists in the world from Gitmo.

Even as I write this I am realizing that you must surely be under a doctor's care. Where's the old Newt? Has he gone the way of Johnny McCain? Spend some of that genius you possess helping us figure out how to beat him in three years, not welcoming him to the throne.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30379&s=rcmp

No comments: